Regardless of whether your foreign employee doesn’t know a single word of Danish, or already have had one or more Danish courses, Go Danish! will create a tailored course, that quickly will give your employee the skills, he or she needs.
Our teaching method is specifically designed to create rapid results with highly educated foreigners, who want to learn Danish. For example, we are not using valuable time on long pronunciation exercises, because our own unique method enables us to make quick, efficient corrections of the pronunciation on the spot.
In order to be able to set the right objectives, we always first determine the employee’s Danish level in a online test, that shows where he or she is on the CEFR scale (A1-C2), and later again at the end, where we evaluate the course.
The amount of homework is up to your employee, but if time is short, we instead provide homework in the form of small practical tasks, which can easily be fit in with a busy schedule.
Teaching takes place at your company, at our premises, or both, if desired.
What you get:
- A tailor-made course based on your employees wishes and needs
- Our effective learning concept to ensure rapid progression
- Near perfect pronunciation of all words your employee have a hard time pronunciating
- A large vocabulary in a short period of time
- Flexible learning hours
- An online language test before the start of the course in accordance with the CEFR scale (Common European Framework of Reference of Languages)
- A free planning meeting
- Free teaching materials
- Evaluation of your course after 5 times and again at the end
Before my course I did not always know what my daughter’s teachers in the kindergarten said to me in Danish. Now I understand what they say, and I can also answer them!
For a long time I wanted to improve my Danish, because I did not feel good when I used it. My teacher learned me grammar I didn’t understand before, and I was very impressed with his ability to teach me pronunciation. Today, I want to speak Danish much more than before.
My Danish course has been amazing! I had 3 months of tuition, once a week, and I’m very pleased with my progress. I have become much more confident, when I speak Danish at work and also more fluent. I will miss my hours Katrine!